We’re using Lysol cleaning products. Labels on Lysol wipe containers mention human coronavirus as one of the viruses it disinfects. Disinfectant products that have been proven effective in protecting against the other human coronaviruses are thought to be effective against the novel coronavirus, too, said Dr. Amesh Adalja, a senior scholar at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security.
Vehicle Preparation: passenger and chauffeur compartments are being disinfected during the preparation (cleaning) process before each trip. Additional disinfectant cleaning of door handles, seating surfaces, armrests, steering wheels is included.
Chauffeur/Staff Education: All personnel are being supplied/notified of The World Health Organization’s list of basic protective measures against the new Coronavirus.
The World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommend these behaviors to minimize your risk.
- Practice routine handwashing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Practice respiratory hygiene
- Maintain social distancing (3-6 feet)
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
- As a general precaution, practice general hygiene measures when visiting live animal markets, wet markets or animal product markets (wash hands!)
- Avoid consumption of raw or undercooked animal products